James Breen (principle) SEEING IS WEB DESIGN, has launched a new website for long-time client OLD SPANISHDAYS - FIESTA. A complete reboot (and redesign) from the base code up. This new site is a tablet and smartphone ready responsive design, with robust server architecture to handle the 200,000 plus visitors the site gets during the five-day yearly festival in August. Other features include a state-of-the-art content management system (CMS), including a "Fiesta Store" which sells tee-shirts, posters, and other souvenirs
- Three Pickles: A Website Design Overhaul.
- American Pinup Website
- New E-Commerce 'Store' Launched for Old Spanish Days.
- Old Spanish Days New Website
- Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra
- New Medical Device Website, GI Windows, Published by Seeing Is Wed Design
- New Resturant Website by Seeingis Design: Trattoria Vittoria, Santa Barbara.
- Steps to a Google-friendly Site
- How Important Is Responsive Design?
Archive by Date
- 2017 (1)
- 2016 (3)
- 2015 (5)